Costa Rica San RamonRubra Coffee
The West Valley region of Costa Rica is known for producing high quality, complex coffees mainly due to its microclimates and summer-time harvesting of the ripe cherries. It is the western most of Costa Rica's coffee growing regions with coffee farms started by initial European settlers.
- Region - San Ramon, West Valley
- Screen Size - 16/18
- Grade - SHB EP (Strictly Hard Bean European Preparation)
- Harvest Period - December - March
- Processing Method - Washed
- Acidity - Medium-high
- Body - Smooth & balanced
- Flavour - Milk chocolate and tropical fruits in the cup with a clean sweet finish.