Wholesale Terms and Conditions of Supply
Rubra Coffee Merchants Pty Ltd
1. The Applicant agrees that they are not entitled to any credit facilities. All good supplied by the Supplier to the Applicant shall be supplied on a prepaid basis unless otherwise agreed in writing.
2. In the event that the Applicant fails to pay the Supplier for any goods supplied to the Applicant pursuant to this agreement on a prepaid basis, then the Applicant agrees to pay for the goods supplied within seven (7) days of receiving an invoice.
3. In the event that the Applicant fails to pay the Supplier for any goods in accordance with clause 2 of this agreement, then:
4. The Applicant agrees that the Supplier shall retain both legal and beneficial ownerships of any goods supplied pursuant to this agreement until the Supplier has received payment for the same
5. Despite clause 4 herein risk passes to the Applicant on delivery of the goods.
6. Payments can be made by:
a) Ordermentum - Wholesale ordering portal
b) VISA or Mastercard - no fees incurred. Late invoices incur 1.5% credit card transaction fee.
c) Direct deposit to the Rubra Coffee bank account. A copy of the remittance advice is required to be emailed to email@example.com
7. The minimum purchase quantity is 5kg of coffee. If the Applicant is not purchasing coffee, a minimum order is $125 or arrangements must be made between the Applicant and the Supplier in writing.
8. All prices quoted exclude GST.
9. All equipment purchases are prepaid only and incur a 1.5% credit card transaction fee.
10. Delivery in the Perth Metropolitan area (in accordance with Aramex Courier delivery areas) is estimated at 2 - 3 working days.
11. Delivery to all other areas in Australia is estimated at 5 - 8 working days. Delivery is by Aramex Couriers, Border Express or Startrack.
12. Metropolitan Perth - Free delivery on orders over $125 exclusive gst. Under $125 at $5.91 plus GST.
13. Country WA - Charged at Border Express or Startrack rates. Client freight forwarder FOB Perth.
14. Interstate - Freight charged at Aramex Courier or Border Express rates.
15. Customers must inform Rubra Coffee of any damages within 7 days of receiving goods.
16. Specific details of damage and consignment note number together with invoice number are required.
17. If any goods are found to be defective on delivery we will replace at our expense. We are unable to accept returns for any opened food product. Other items may be returned in original undamaged packaging and deemed suitable for resale before credit is awarded. All returns are subject to a restocking charge of 10% of item(s) value. No returns will be accepted after 10 days from shipment. The shipping costs of returned items are the responsibility of the applicant.
18. All images, design and layout are the property of the brand owners or Rubra Coffee. Unauthorised use of copying will result in legal action. For use of Rubra imagery and logos, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for our usage guidelines.