For a standard cup, around 200ml. For larger cups or a stronger coffee, increase the number of pods per cup.
- Fill the cup two thirds full with boiling or hot water.
- Add two shots (2 pods) to the top of the water
- Add one shot to the cup and top with steamed milk
- The key to a good flat white is no foam. Depending on your milk frother, you may be able to use a non-whisking attachment to reduce the amount of foam (typically looks like a coiled circular spring).
- add one shot to the cup and top with steamed milk.
- Often served in a slightly larger cup.
- Add one shot to the cup and top with steamed milk.
- Sprinkle chocolate powder over the top of the milk foam.